CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

What is that supposed to be?

Interestingly, the only people who really care about ultrasound pictures are immediate family and other parents-to-be. I've had many a conversation with single friends who have had pictures of alien-looking babies on black and white, 3" x 3" paper, thrust into their faces, only to wonder "what the hell am I looking at?". Besides, sonogram pictures aren't "cute", they are in fact, a little scary, especially the 3-D ones.

Now, our darling daughter is of course, cute. So, just to be exactly like all those other future parents, I thrust.

P.S. She has my cute little nose.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    She looks very laid back and chubby! You look great too. Hey, where's a picture of Pop, camera shy or too busy taking all the pictures? So are you still going to call her Oly . . . Olyetta? Dad and I are so happy that everyone's doing fine. LOVE YA! MOM
    Heather said...
    That is a FANTASTIC pic of Oly! She IS beautiful! We're so excited for you both!
    Love,
    The Foisys
    Anonymous said...
    We are SOOOOOO excited to have another niece in the Magee "tribe". Having a baby will change your lives more than you can ever imagine...and we wouldn't trade it for anything. Keep the pictures coming....

    Ryan, Trish, Logan & Carter

Post a Comment