CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

PHOTO: Sorry there's no photo this week. Had my 20-21 week doctors appointment REALLy early this morning and didn't have time to squeeze one in before I came into the office. Be sure to check out my roundness next week.


For starters, you must imagine Jimmy with his face as close as possible to my stomach. As if in a private conversation, with shifty eyes and speaking in low tones, with each statement he lifts my shirt then lowers it, perhaps so Oly can hear him a little better.

  • "What are you thinking about in there?"
  • "I'm happy I'll have someone to hang out with when your mom goes away. We can watch golf and wear the same clothes for days."
  • "Did you hear what your mother just did?"
  • "If you can understand what I'm saying...kick!"
  • "Oly, I love you!"
  • "A-E-I-O-U" Upon reading that, in the womb, babies hear vowel sounds best.
  • "Hurry up and grow! I want you to get here."
*************************************************************
A Tall Pregnant Lady's Short Prose
My ode to weight gain

Food is good. Too good.
It won't stay out of my mouth.

I can't put it down, I pack on the pounds,
And nothing good rhymes with mouth (louth?).

Oly likes sausage, pasta, tootsie and juice,
I'm gonna get round, why fight it, what's the use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment