CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 18, 2006

New blog

baby growth

The blog is changing now. Since I am no longer tracking a pregnancy, this will be the place where we brag about Avery as she grows. I'm completely amazed that it was just one week today that she arrived. Even in a week's time, she seems different. Different good, of course!

Jimmy and I have been surrounded by family and friends this first week. Which has been great! We look forward to seeing everyone who's able to visit and see our Avery. We're proud parents who can't get over how cute (and hairy) she is.

Being first time parents is interesting too. Our first night at home, I did in fact become the paranoid new mommy who woke and checked on the baby with every noise and flinch. I think I may have gotten a total of two hours of sleep. Considering how exhausted I was the next day, I haven't been as paranoid since.

Thus far, Avery has been pretty consistent with her eating patterns, and since all babies really do at this age is eat, sleep and poop, we've managed fairly well. We're camera happy too, so enjoy...







































Grandma & Grandpa with Avery

2 Comments:

  1. DMB said...
    LOVE the pic with Avery in the striped shirt, biting her lip and looking off, deep in thought. :) I'm sure you can't get enough of her. :)

    My congrats again!
    D
    Anonymous said...
    I have the most beautiful wife and child in the whole world!! JRM

Post a Comment