CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 04, 2007

Making Moves

It is FINALLY official...we have a crawler! We'd begun to think that it would never happen, but it seems Avery's finally worked up the courage to get after it and DO WORK (to quote MTV's Rob & Big)!
Well, as you know, I was out of town this past weekend for Girl's Weekend '07. This was my first overnight weekend away from Avery and believe you me, you have no idea how much I missed my baby (and Jimmy too, of course). But, this was also Jimmy's first time alone overnight with The Munch. I had my reservations, but he's such a good dad, that I wasn't really all that concerned. The only wrench thrown into everything, was that since I was out of town, dad decided he'd like to get out of town too and they headed to the Bay Area. So, not only is he alone for the first time with her overnight from Thursday to Sunday, but he's also travelling by himself with her too. Ack!
Lo and behold, they had a GREAT weekend together! And since I was gone, all the pictures below are ones Dad toook.


Doing her pushups



Completely zonked


What's up with my hair, Dad?

So thirsty


Playing on the plane.


What else is new...she's a happy baby!

She likes to stay informed

1 Comment:

  1. DMB said...
    Yay, Avery! I can't believe she's already crawling! Seems like not that long ago that she was in your tummy! :)

    Glad the weekend with the girls went well! And bravo to Jimmy for traveling alone with Avery! She's going to be able to redeem frequent flier miles before her first birthday! ;)

    D

Post a Comment