CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Blogging Everyday Is Hard!

I don't really have much interesting information to share today other than Avery said 'shoes' tonight. "Sarah" tells me she also says 'down'.
But here's the run-down on my kid if you didn't already know:
She eats well, pees a lot, poops first thing in the morning and has so much to say. She's a funny dancer, an unsteady walker, a noisy sleeper and a messy eater. She loves chiss, ca-cas and is very good at saying 'NO'. She growls, hits, drools (a lot) and finds comfort in her binky.
She gives hugs and kisses, likes to shred paper towels and tissues, and is obsessed with buttons. The final Jeopardy music causes a mesmerized reaction and she can splash on command in the tub. She flings clothes from the laundry basket (mom especially hates when she does it with the folded ones), knows how to get water from the cooler (thankfully the hot is kid-proof) and answers 'yeah' to every question.
She waves, claps and does the finger thing from itsy-bitsy spiker. She's a good spitter, loves going for walks and sleeping on her belly. Her hair's wild, her belly big and her feet ADORABLE. She'll give you five, greet you with "Hi" at least six times and has just started saying 'bye'.
She's cute, funny, happy, friendly and loud. But in a nutshell, this is who she is.
I feel like I've just placed a personals ad for my kid.

2 Comments:

  1. DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...
    Awwwww!!! What a sweet post! :)

    I've loved getting to know so much about Avery.

    D
    Kara said...
    And Yes - I think I know a 2 year old boy who is looking for all of that in a play date!

Post a Comment