Saturday, November 17, 2007
Yes, I'm cheating. Posting today (Sunday) as if it were yesterday (Saturday). I just couldn't find the time to do it yesterday. So...
These last few months have felt like one birthday after another. If it's not my or Avery's birthday, it's someone else's, which means that's another party we get to go to. Don't get me wrong, Jimmy and I are always up for a party, especially when it's appropriate for us to bring Avery. Not to mention, I have a fondness for cake, whether making or eating it. I love it.
Last weekend was a 1st birthday for our friend's twins and yesterday was a 2nd birthday for Avery's friend from "school", Cece. Surely, the adults outnumbered the kids, and there was plenty to "drink" for us adults, but the kids had fun too. And Avery got to see all her friends...again. She's quite the social butterfly with SOO much to say.
Yesterday was also her first time on a slide. And granted, we weren't able to get any pictures of her actually going down it (b/c it required much parental assistance), she LOVED it. And she also enjoyed just climbing on it too. We can't wait to get her one for our backyard.

Under daddy's watchful eye
Demonstrating very unladylike behavior climbing in a dress.

But obviously she doesn't care.
By the way, Avery still hates grass. Didn't like walking on it AT ALL, so she stood in the same place for a good 15 minutes without moving. It was hilarious.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
