CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cupcakes

I made cupcakes today.

Large cupcakes. 10 each of vanilla cake and red velvet with buttercream and fondant.

I'm not crazy about red velvet and don't foresee myself making it again in the future. Also, the red fondant tasted strange. It was from the same company I have used in the past and it said vanilla flavor, but it didn't have the same vanilla flavor the white fondant did. I'll only be using it for decoration. No large overlays with that stuff. Yuck.

They turned out okay. They look very Valentine-sy, which wasn't at all what I was going for. They're going to work with Jimmy tomorrow.


1 Comment:

  1. DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...
    Man, I wish you didn't live so far away, or else I'd totally have you make Baby B's 1st birthday cake!! I continue to be impressed. :)

    D

Post a Comment