Monday, December 10, 2007
Jimmy and I have recently learned the "Nigh-Night" song. "Sarah" said she sung it to Avery before naptime, but couldn't relay the tune to us, since, well, she made it up. I'm happy to say that we've learned it, thanks to Avery.
Today, just before naptime, I asked Avery if she was ready to go nigh-night. And she immediately started singing...niiiiigh-night...niiiiiigh-night. And then we sang it together, over and over and over and over and over again, in her high-pitched falsetto, but oh so quietly. It was so neat to hear her sing.
And tonight before bedtime, all three of us Magee's we chanting her nigh-night song. It was so special and she LOVED it. We did too.
Today, just before naptime, I asked Avery if she was ready to go nigh-night. And she immediately started singing...niiiiigh-night...niiiiiigh-night. And then we sang it together, over and over and over and over and over again, in her high-pitched falsetto, but oh so quietly. It was so neat to hear her sing.
And tonight before bedtime, all three of us Magee's we chanting her nigh-night song. It was so special and she LOVED it. We did too.
1 Comment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

D