Monday, March 17, 2008
This weekend, Avery received several boxes from her Grandparents which included A LOT of Easter Candy. Avery's already a big fan of chocolate (cawklit -- as she likes to say), but had yet to experience the peep. I abhor peeps. So I wondered what she would think.
It was touch and go from the start, but, well, check it out for yourself...
What is this blue squishy thing?
I'm not so sure about this.
I guess I'll try it.
Do I bite it or suck on it?
I'm going back for more.

Poor deaf peep.
Yeah, she liked it. First mushrooms, olives and avocado (all the things I hate), and now peeps. She's so not my kid.
*********************************************
Video Bonus: For Kicks & Giggles
Who knew throwing bath toys could be so much fun?
2 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVED the video! I think I giggled every time she did, and I loved the "again!" each time. :) Too cute!
D