CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 06, 2008

The Two's

Yep, I think we've officially entered them. Our little cutie has quite the attitude and her new favorite phrases/words:


  • "NoooOOOOoooooo" -- for pretty much anything we ask her to do.

  • "Don't touch my body" -- used for all things from brushing hair to changing diapers and clothes

  • "Get away from me" -- usually used with a little push thrown in

  • "I do it my-self" -- god forbid we try to help her do something.

The upside is it's kind of cute. She's definitely exerting her independence and is quite vocal about it. However the drawbacks include what we experienced on Sunday... a good 45 minute temper tantrum that came out of left field. Nothing we did was right or could calm her, so short of letting her thrash and bang her head on the ground, we let her cry it out.


More good times like these lie ahead, I'm sure of it.


Fun w/ olives

What do I do now?

"Mom, I want them off!"

Oh, I can eat them off?

Wow, this is fun and yummy!

3 Comments:

  1. Kara said...
    Awww - I can't believe you let her do that - seeing as it must have sort of disguested you! But that kids got good taste!
    BellaLovesPink said...
    please observe that dad put the olives on her fingers. I didn't want olive juice anywhere near my hands.

    So far, she likes everything I don't like. What's a mom to do?
    Julie C said...
    Funny how a two-year-old says a lot of the SAME exact things I say at 28 weeks preggo. ;-)

Post a Comment