Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Christmas in Alaska was great but much colder than we Arizonans could handle. At one point, it got as cold as -20 degrees, which put a damper on a lot of outdoor activities we wanted to try with Avery. But we got in a lot of quality time with the family, which is what we really wanted.
In no particular order (b/c it's just too annoying trying to reorder this many pictures once they've been uploaded).
Jimmy and I at the Alyeska Resort where we went skiing/snowboarding in the FREEZING cold.
I saw 8 moose my 1st two days in Alaska (and probably 15 or so total) and this was the best picture I got. A mooses ass.
On Marathon Road.
Mt. Readout
Overlooking the ocean.

Steam was billowing off the water and it was negative degrees out!
Carter and Avery
Steam was billowing off the water and it was negative degrees out!
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















