Monday, June 15, 2009
I swear, I really need to start writing down all the quirky little things that Avery says. It's something new everyday and usually within the right context, but darn it all, if I can't remember whenever I sit down to blog.
We've had a very mild spring here in Arizona and it's just now beginning to get hot enough to spend more time in the pool. So, this weekend, we did just that. And now, it's a daily request, "mommy, can we go in the pool?" or "daddy, can I wear my swim suit?" If we had it her way, we'd be out there all the time. But getting ready for the pool is such a big production, it's hard to work up the motivation on our part to get going. So, for now, the pool is solely a weekend activity.
Additionally, we're looking into swimming lessons. She definitely needs to feel comfortable and know basic survival skills if it's going to become a regular activity. Of course, the gates are locked and she's always under our supervision -- we hear far too many stories of young children drowning in the family pool.
Here are some pictures of Avery's newfound uses for a panty-liner. Half the fun for her is opening them from their packaging. I've taken to hiding them from her now.
Avery after nap is really cuddly.
1 Comment:
-
- Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...
June 17, 2009 at 9:13 PMdidn't you know it is the newest fashion :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
