Tuesday, January 19, 2010
2010 PF Chang's Rock 'n' Roll Arizona
Posted by BellaLovesPink at 8:51 AM Snipit o' info: Half Marathon
Normally I post about Avery and our happenings of late, but this week I wanted to post about a feat of my own. This past Sunday I ran the 2010 PF Chang's Rock 'n' Roll half marathon. This was my 2nd half marathon. I ran my first in November 2005. I was super excited about running in this event and even trained...kinda. I'm not known for my sticktuitiveness (is that a word?), so committing to do this and actually training are often challenges for me. Had I a more regimented training schedule, I might've done better, but all things considered, I didn't do half badly. In actuality, I did 3 seconds worse!
I googled myself and found my time from 2005: 1:57:40. My time this year: 1:57:43!!! 13.1 miles kicks my but right around the 10 mile mark...oh, if I'd only trained harder. I hope to run another this year!
4 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





D