CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

(15 Weeks) So weird...

PHOTO: Okay, I only just recently started to notice a tiny pitcher's mound developing in my lower abdomen. And all my clothes are starting to feel a little snug in the belly, though things still aren't really noticeable yet. I'm kinda looking forward to actually showing so it's more real. In this picture, I'm wearing my 3-6 month maternity pants. Still too big!

****************************************

I think I can feel my uterus changing/expanding. Maybe it's all in my head, but I like to think I'm right. Pre-pregnancy, I've never been prone to menstrual cramping, but the sensations I have felt and am currently feeling, I imagine can most closely be compared to cramps. It's not painful. It's an unusual tenderness I feel in my abdomen when I sit and when I'm walking. Perhaps I am just SOOoooOOO in tune with my body that I can sense every goings-on. It's all very bizarre, from the moment there was a chance we thought we might be pregnant, I knew it was likely because I felt different. My body felt different, working out felt different, my hair felt different. Everything was different! And so it continues...

Is this a normal feeling? Did you/have you noticed this? Do I have indigestion?


****************************************************************************

So, despite our claims that we weren't really looking, we're moving! We're still in San Francisco and have found a two-bedroom flat in the Inner Richmond that we love! It has a large living-room with a fully-functional fireplace, a formal dining room, a decent sized kitchen and a laundry room with washer/dryer hook-ups. We're still missing a dishwasher and parking, but we're happy with laundry and a second bedroom!

The movers are coming on Friday and we're already looking forward to exploring our new neighborhood!

*************************************************************************************

Silly sidebar: Every spring, a male and female duck frequent the "lake" outside my office window. They wade around occassionally flashing me with their duck butts (so cute) as they dive to munch from the bottom of this extremely shallow "lake". Last week, the male duck was wading around and appeared quite stressed, glancing around feverishly and quacking out for his mate. I thought he had lost her. Needless to say, the pair are back doing their thing. I look forward to seeing a troop of baby ducks in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment