CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

(24 Weeks) Strike One!

Much to my and Jimmy's chagrin, I will never have a Memorial Day weekend that doesn't involve working. Our WCC Baseball Championships series is always this weekend, however, this year, the upside was that it was hosted by USF in San Francisco, which meant that I didn't have to travel.

I guess all other local celebrities were busy that day, so somehow, I got manipulated into throwing out the ceremonial first pitch at the start of the series. For those of you who don't already know, I throw like THE biggest girl, which means, if you aren't paying attention, you might get hurt.

I'm nervous and hadn't practiced. And the few practice throws I did get in did not prepare me for the distance from the mound to the plate. Well, I managed to get it to the plate, a little high and inside, and the crowd applauded the pregnant lady. Everyone is nice to pregnant ladies.

********************************************************************************
I haven't woken myself up...yet, but, it's official, I'm now a big-time, hardcore snorer. I still don't care to sleep on my sides and sleeping on my back is still comfortable, but therein lies the root of my problem.

The other night, I was sleeping on my back and Jimmy wakes me, telling me he's concerned that I'm sleeping on my back when I should be on my side. How nice of him. Seconds later, he goes on to tell me that my snoring was so bad that it woke him up and he knew that getting me off my back would kill the buzz saw. Thanks hon'


baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment