CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 05, 2006

(25 Weeks) More Funny Belly Talk


PHOTO: I'm feeling über pregnant these days and I'm not even out of my second trimester yet!!! Do I look as pregnant as I feel? Because I feel gigantic!


Oly's kicking all the time now and does so even more when Jimmy talks to my belly. Jimmy has even taken to reading Dr. Suess to my belly before bed, which sparks a huge reaction from her every time.

In an effort to make sure she's smart, Jimmy has indulged her with a few important quick-facts:
  • "E=MC2"
  • "Isaac Newton discovered gravity. Well, maybe not, because it's really always been there."
  • "Darth Vadar is Luke's father"
  • "Jessica Simpson is not the real Daisy Duke"
  • "The Blue Whale is the largest living mammal"
  • "Benjamin Franklin discovered electricty"
  • "Napolean is short"
She is destined for genius. I can tell already.

*****************************************************************

Now that Jimmy's done with school, we'll begin converting his office (2nd bedroom) into the nursery. We've already received quite a few things, both new and donated, so now we'll actually have somewhere to put it.

Other than maternity clothes, I hadn't actually bought anything for the baby (shocking, I know), until Sunday when I bought Oly a blankie. Every kid needs a blankie and I still have mine, so hopefully she cherishes hers as much as I do mine. It's so cute.


pregnancy

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hi Honey, you do not look huge, you look beautiful. Tell Jimmy to keep talking to Oly, it really is important. For some reason that fact that you still have and love your blankie made me cry . . . kinda silly but I can't help it. Hey, the blog is a day early, what's up with that. Also, we had a great visit with Andrew and Kathy Reese. They are the greatest folks. Anyway, talk to you soon. Infinity cubed. MOM

Post a Comment