CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 07, 2006

(30 Weeks) A Hole In The Sand

PHOTO: Most unflattering this week.


The countdown is on...only 10 more weeks to go and it feels like an eternity.


Can I whine a little bit?

*It hurts to sleep now. My hips hurt when I lay on my sides and I'm too large now to lay on my back, also too uncomfortable. I want to sleep on my stomach and we know that's not going to happen. I wish we lived on a beach so I could have Jimmy dig me a hole in the sand. Then I would stick my belly in it just so I could lay on my stomach. How divine that would be!

*I haven't developed cankles yet, but my feet have occassionally become swollen. It was most noticeable in Vegas, but I think that was largely due to the heat and a lot of walking in flip-flops.

*I'm obsessed with my belly-button. Not sure why, but I like touching it, looking at it and observing how it changes shape.

**************************************************
Something momentous happened this weekend. We were playing a twilight round of golf at Rooster Run Golf Course in Petaluma on Saturday and I played my best round of golf EVER! I shot a 97!! My first time ever scoring below 100. I think being pregnant has made me a little more patient. Whatever it was, I was striking the ball like a pro! It was great. The sweetest (or sourest) part was... I beat Jimmy! (tee hee)

baby

2 Comments:

  1. DMB said...
    Aren't you just the *cutest* pregnant person?! I hope I'm just as cute when I get to the point you're at. Good luck!!

    D
    http://andbabybmakesthree.blogspot.com
    Anonymous said...
    Hello Doreen,
    This is Drew from VA. You look beautiful and glad to hear that all is going well w/the pregancy. You and Jimmy take good care. Kat, Drew and I cannot wait.
    Love ya.

Post a Comment