Tuesday, July 04, 2006
We spent our 4th of July in lover-ly Las Vegas, our last trip before Oly's debut (and the only trip my doctor would okay b/c it wasn't too far). We thought it was going to be a cool 105 degrees but needless to say, it got cooler as our days progressed, still, this pregnant lady was smokin' hot, and not in a good way.So, I thought I'd have pictures of me all gussied up in Las Vegas dancing, but unfortunately, we forgot the camera when I looked pregnantly-cute. But as you can imagine (as demonstrated for Jimmy in the privacy of our own home) pregnant ladies can't look sexy or hip while dancing. Just imagine the buddha swaying to the beat, but never quite on the beat. It's hard dancing with that thing. Hell, I can barely stand close enough to my husband to get a decent hug, so slow dancing is quite old school too.
We did get some pool time while I was there. I'm quite large. Evidently, I now walk like I'm pregnant too. Great.
What is it with kids and the pool? They're like dogs. You throw a ball in there and you can't get them out.

Jimmy: "You're pregnant? TWO AND HALF MONTHS! CRAP!!
1 Comment:
-
- jennifer said...
July 6, 2006 at 5:59 AMi can't even imagine trying to dance - my hip goes out if i even try to walk quickly! glad you had a fun trip though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
