Tuesday, June 27, 2006
(as witnessed at the ballpark)
- Overeating - I've never seen kids demand and injest so much junk (cotton candy, churros and hotdogs) in a one-inning period.
- Overspending - churros are $3.75 EACH...enough said!
- Sticky everything - um, yeah...see above.
- Backwash - get your kid his own beverage!
- Frequent trips to the bathroom - how much of the [insert event here] do you really want to see?
- Repeated requests to go home - you've appeased them with sweets for the time being...
- Constant whining
- Kids can sleep through anything
PHOTO: I guess I've been in denial because there is no passing off my stomach as a beer belly anymore. It is quite obvious that I'm pregnant.I've never felt more pregnant as I did at the gym this morning, when doing my 30 minutes on the elliptical with the arm bars; every bounce felt like I was going to wet my pants. Mind you, I had just gone to the bathroom less than 15 minutes beforehand.
My buddha is quite round. I still feel good though. My midnight bathroom breaks have increased from one to two. My belly now bulges when Oly kicks and I can feel hiccups (very bizarre). I'm now awaiting the ankle swelling, the rounding of the face and the stretch marks. Birthing and newborn parenting classes are on the forefront as well. Yahoo.
We're in the final stretch! Believe you me, I'll be glad when this kid finally gets here.
P.S. Yay! Just learned I passed my 3-hour glucose test for gestational diabetes. Whew!

2 Comments:
-
- Kara said...
June 27, 2006 at 10:17 AMLooking pregnant has got to be better than just looking fat. You look great, and your wedding ring seems to still fit - so you're way ahead of the curve on that one.- princessdominique said...
June 27, 2006 at 3:35 PMThis is my first visit to your blog. I'm not even sure how I got here. Great pic so congrats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
