CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

(34 Weeks) Let's compare!


Look at me now!

Photo on the left is from when I was 15 weeks along. The photo on the right is today's pic in the same shirt and pants. Needless to say, I don't need the belt right now.


I sure was skinny! WHEN I get back to that size, I will never again complain about how fat I feel. My have I popped!



2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Doreen, Stop whinning and enjoy this beautiful experience. Your body will come back becasue you willensure that it does, by doin the right things to get back to that size 6...:-). Kathy, Drew and I are all praying for you, the baby and Jimmy. I look forward to the day when he or she is born, oh what a clebration that will be! Thank God for his blessing.
    Love ya guys.

    P.S. Email us:drewski129360176@aol.com
    DMB said...
    You look FANTASTIC at 34 weeks!! Most women would consider themselves fortunate if they even looked half as good as you at this point. :) You're in the homestretch now...the prize is in sight. Good luck!

    D
    http://andbabybmakesthree.blogspot.com

Post a Comment