CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 23, 2006

Baby & Me

Avery and I started a "Baby & Me" fitness class last week. It's an interactive postnatal fitness class with other new mommies. Lots of squats and lunges with Avery packed in her baby-bjorn. Needless to say, I was UNBELIEVEABLY sore the next day. It's as though I'd lost all muscle tone.

I'm excited about getting back into shape. In just six weeks, I've lost all but 10 lbs of pregnancy weight and since I've started back on the treadmill, I'm hoping to get in even better shape than I was before I got pregnant. Our new gym is great too, in that I can bring Avery with me to the cardio area in her car seat.
*****************************************************************
High-waisted pants are all the rage, right?

Dad seems to always to be wearing that same shirt for photos


Sleeping beauty


We know you're not supposed to put sleeping babies on their stomachs (SIDS risks), but when she's ultra fussy sleeping on her back, and I've flipped her over, she's out. She digs it.

Look at my pretty barretts

Me no likey (but I'm even cute when I cry)

1 Comment:

  1. Heather said...
    She is just SUPER-Cute! What a doll-baby! We need to come visit you soon!

Post a Comment