Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Ok, so, we're quite pleased that Avery has taken to the binky. It seems very much to make her happy and comfortable. However, since it was re-introduced and accepted, it has affected her eating. I believe she mistakenly thinks it's the boob and is experiencing some nipple confusion.
She'll now go for up to four hours or more without eating, however, she's ravishing her pacifier. And when I try to feed her, she wails. The only way I can get her to eat is to use the side-lying position and sadly, trick her by giving her the pacifier then pulling it out and giving her some ninny. This probably isn't helping with the nipple confusion, but it makes me happy because I know she's eating. I hope she eventually figures it out on her own.
Cheers!
2 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Also, how are you all doing with the snow? Did you get hit hard in your part of the state?
Have a great Christmas!
D
Snow sucks! I'll write all about our snow adventures next week.