CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 22, 2007

Munch

Our kid is drooly. If she's not spitting raspberries and spreading her saliva EVERYWHERE, she's showering it down the front of her shirt (or our shirt). We thought that Avery might be teething, but she's not showing any of the symptoms listed in my trusty Dr. Sears Baby Book (Thanks Trish!!). So, since she's also putting every thing she can find in her mouth, we thought she might be ready for solid food.

We're still nursing quite successfully, so I don't think she's actually hungry, but we do believe she has such an oral fixation, that we couldn't help but want to try some sort of solid food. It's most likely we won't try rice cereal, etc., until she's about six months old, but we gave the ol' mashed-banana-on-the-finger a try the other day. The result...

Hmmm, what is this?

I think I like it, but I'm not sure.


Yeah, I don't know about this stuff.


It was quite amusing watching her suck, swallow and spit. At times she liked it and other times, she gave such a disgusted look and proceeded return it to the finger and bib. We'll try again in a few days.



Our little "Ski Bunny" hanging out (Thanks Kara!!)

The best part of the outfit is the little round puff ball on the butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment