CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 22, 2007

Poop-tastic!!

Okay, so I'm absolutely certain this is over-the-top TMI, but I had to share.
We had our first MAJOR diaper blowout on Sunday. I had just pawned Avery off on Jimmy for a diaper change. I had recently changed her,wanted to get dinner started and he had just returned from running errands. Like a doting husband and father, he took Avery and (insert English accent here) "fit her in a new nappy."
He returned downstairs, sat on the couch, put Avery on his knee and turned on the tube. Now, when Avery does a #2, she makes a very not-so-feminine grunting noise. She proceeded to grunt. Jimmy grumbles about how he'd just changed her, then begins to notice how warm it doesn't usually feel on his knee. (insert girly scream here).
We're unsure as to whether it was improper diapering or the position in which she was sitting, but somehow, Avery had managed to #2 out of the diaper, down her leg, down daddy's leg, on the couch and finally the floor. Pretty soon daddy's running arms extended with babe back upstairs.
Needless to say, there was poop EVERYWHERE. The situation concluded with a bath, a shower, upholstery cleaner, a mop, Mr. Clean, and a baby sized load of laundry with adult pants thrown in.
Dinner was late.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Love it! Made me laugh, as I recall many stories that have been told on Jimmy from when he was little! Paybacks, huh?!?

    -Erin

Post a Comment