CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 29, 2007

Roly-Poly

It's amazing what pleases new parents; every new feat is such a proud, glorious occasion that it overwhelms us with joy! On Friday, Avery rolled over, stomach to back! TWICE!! Once for mommy and again for daddy.

Avery is NOT a fan of tummy time, so we weren't sure she would ever actually do it. She does roll over on to her left side, but me thinks it has everything to do with our side-lying nursing in bed. We figured she'd go back to front first because she's so accustomed to rolling on to her side to eat. Well, she never ceases to amaze...
I had placed her in her crib on her stomach to show her herself in the new crib mirror I had just bought. Within seconds, she flipped herself right on over. No hesitation, no teetering on her hip, whammo...over. Of course, I freaked and screamed down to Jimmy to "get the hell up here" like there was something wrong with her. And of course, he comes flying up the stairs like there was. I put her back on her stomach and whammo...she does it again! It was a very proud moment for us!
Oh, and has she done it again since...of course not.

Crazy-Eyes Magee


Bath Time

She's a knuckler in the tub -- tightly closed fists

Well, hello there...


All done and dry with Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment