Monday, February 26, 2007
Well, it's happened. Avery's officially in daycare, and it was a very traumatic experience for all three Magee's. She's in a nice place where we're confident she's getting good care (she'd better be for what we're paying), but there werea tears shed by all three of us. Avery hardly ate while there her first few days, although her eating did improve. Mommy ached (literally) for her baby she'd never spent more than a few hours away from. And Daddy called to check in regularly to make sure our sweetheart was okay. Yes, this does mean I'm working again...*sigh*.
Everyone says it gets better. I don't believe them.
In other news, we gave rice cereal a try. We aren't sure if she liked it or not because while she opened wide for the spoon, we don't think much made it down her gullet. She's taken a genuine interest in food, but not necessarily how to swallow or keep it in her mouth. Soon enough I suppose.
We also bought Avery her first pair of Nike's. Shoes on babies is HILARIOUS! Their feet look gigantic!!
The pre-meal entertainment
She's hungry
Gimme!
Mmmm?
I like the spoon most.
If the shoe fits...(on our little "Crybaby")
2 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Avery has such pretty, expressive eyes! And I love the Nikes, by the way!! :) So precious!
I hope the daycare trauma is a little less this week...
D