CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 05, 2007

We Have A Tooth!!

And a second is in sight! Her lower left is here and we just noticed her lower right yesterday! At this rate, she'll have a full set of teeth by her 1st birthday!! (Gawd, I hope not!)

Who knew something so tiny could be so exciting! We spent the better part of Friday in awe of Miss Drooly Droolerson! I was trying to put the binky in while in the car and Avery started sucking on my finger when I noticed something that felt like a grain of sand. Lo and behold it was a tooth!

We were pleasantly surprised that our little munch hasn't been more fussy. We were expecting sleepless night, endless crying and large doses of Infant Tylenol once Avery started teething. But, like her parents, she's tough! All we've had to deal with was slobber EVERYWHERE! Unfortunately, now I'm terrified of her biting while nursing!

She's also able to sit up on her own now too. Occasionally, she'll topple over, but she gets a little stronger each day, so she's doing that a lot less now.

We can hardly believe how much she's changing. She continues to overwhelm us with joy each day!


My happy baby!


She likes sitting up!

Sleeping with her giraffe

Anything and everything goes into the mouth!


Do you have a problem with that?

She's Daddy's drooly girl!

And Mommy's drooly girl too!

Remember those good luck troll dolls with the wild frizzy hair?

Well, here's our cute little troll after a nap.

More sitting up!

I look ticklish, don't I?

Picture Perfect

1 Comment:

  1. DMB said...
    Omigosh, that last picture just melts my heart!! What a happy, content, BEAUTIFUL little girl!! Yay about the tooth and the sitting up...they seem to grow up so fast! :)

    D

Post a Comment