Monday, May 14, 2007
For Mother's Day weekend, Jimmy and I decided to spend it in Denver. We left the house around 6:30 a.m. and headed east. I was going to go shopping all morning while Jimmy played golf. I hit babies r' us, Target, the mall and a cake decorating supply store. I then picked him up and we had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory before heading to the Giants vs. Rockies game that evening.
It was SOOooOO great seeing a baseball game again; and we were excited because it was Avery's first. Sadly, it wasn't at AT&T Park in San Francisco, but it was the Giants. And she did GREAT! There was so much going on, that she had plenty to look at and be amazed by AND she lasted all nine innings without fussing once! She even took a nap! Even though our Giants lost, it was so much fun!
That next morning, Jimmy surprised me with the sweetest and most thoughtful Mother's Day gift, sapphire earrings. So sweet, because sapphire is Avery's birthstone.
We went to breakfast down the street from our hotel (The Curtis - I highly recommend), then went for a short walk before loading up the car and heading home. Yesterday evening, we bbq'd and I started working on my next cake (yay!). I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!
Hanging out in the car
And happy to be out of the car seat for a while
Munching on mommy's keys
You buy toys and they're entertained most by everything else.
Trying out my new hat
Hey there!
Daddy you funny!
Freakishly happy
doh!
Mommy & me at Coors Field
Our Family at the game
With the binky...
...and without.
Daddy with the camera
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
