CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 07, 2007

Words Escape Me

Strangely, I don't feel compelled to write about anything specific today. It's been a pretty uneventful week. My darling daughter is still cute and smart and slobbery, but I cannot yet report that she's crawling or speaking a first word. She is getting around by rolling everywhere and we've almost got the clapping thing down, but that's about it.

Want to know how unexciting our weekend was? Here's what we did: we watched three Netflix movies, went and looked at king-sized beds (it's time to upgrade) and watched it snow. That last thing was most depressing.

Hopefully this forthcoming weekend is more exciting. Well, it'll be exciting for me, as I'm going to make my second cake attempt. It's going to have a theme. I'm so excited!




I don't know what her deal is with the zippers on my fleece.

But she's an animal on attack when it comes to them.

Avery chills while Mommy eats her ice cream .



What are YOU looking at? Nuh-uh, that's mine!

Hey!

2 Comments:

  1. DMB said...
    I don't think you've posted a pic that I didn't love, but I especially love the ice cream pics!! :) That's a girl who knows what's good. ;)

    And, you know, sometimes uneventful weeks are nice. Sort of makes the more eventful weeks special, you know? :)

    Good luck with the cake! I can't wait to see it!

    D
    DMB said...
    Happy Mother's Day! I hope it's a good one!

    D

Post a Comment