CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Our Neck of the Woods

What's it like where you live? I'll bet it's warmer and sunnier than it is here. We can hardly believe that it's already May and we're still getting snow. It's extremely depressing and just not right! With the few tastes of sunshine and warmth we've had, we thought spring was here. But sadly, I think not. Have a look.

Happy Cinco de Mayo.


This morning.



3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I can't believe you guys live in such a horrible place. You've got to get out of there. Who in their right mind would live in Colorado?? Get out of there!! Move back with the sane people!!
    Anonymous said...
    Well, it's 83 degrees in San Francisco at 5pm. I really feel for you and wonder why you are still there. It makes me not even want to visit that horrible state. Hurry up and move back!! Quit torturing yourself!! Why do people live in such a horrible hell-hole?
    DMB said...
    Aw man! That stinks!!! Snow in May isn't cool in my book, no matter where you live.

    D

Post a Comment