Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Avery wasn't very cooperative in allowing us to get a "good" picture of her in costume, so these will have to do.


Getting after the candy. I see a sweet tooth in our future. She was sucking on the candy packets like she could get some through the wrapper.
Also, here's the cake I made for Jimmy's work. It's a 3-D pumpkin cake modeled after the picture below (Thanks Kara!). It was a HUGE hit at his job! So much so, they'd like me to make a cake for an upcoming meeting. And the kicker...they want to pay me for it!!! I'm so excited! It's to my benefit that he works at a big company like Intel where I can get some free publicity for a potential future business.

This was a fun cake to make. Mainly because Jimmy was again my astute cake assistant. He did all the pumpkin cutouts and Snoopy's ears & nose.
About 6" tall, made w/ two 8" rounds and a bundt cake. Spice cake with cream cheese filling. VERY yummy!


1 Comment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

And the cake is phenomenal! I'm not surprised they want to pay you for this...you should really look into this as a side gig! You're really talented!
D