Monday, October 08, 2007
Yes, we're still waiting, but very hopeful. She's walking, but not very far, maybe a step or two before she chickens out. Soon enough, she'll be tearing through the house like a bat out of hell. Can't wait!
We have had a few other milestones though. Avery used her first sign language sign. We'd been working with her since she was 7 months, but it seems one finally stuck. 'More'. Not 'eat'. Not 'milk'. But our little piglet says more. Have I also mentioned that she eats constantly.
We also let her touch and sit in grass for the first time. Hadn't realized that she'd never really done that before; but living in Colorado during the dead of winter and Arizona during the height of summer, needless to say we weren't outside much. We got some backyard time this weekend and the end result...hated it! I got a great big chuckle out of it though. She'd lean back and teeter on her butt because she didn't want her legs or feet touching the grass. The prickles tickle and not in a good way, I guess.
Lastly, Avery's Grandma Jan was also here to visit this past weekend. We had a great time and the weather was perfect.

What is this stuff?

Ugh, I don't think I like this.

Get it off!

bwaaaaaah!

Mom! No likey!
2 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

D