CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 01, 2007

The Staccato Version

We're still not walking. Can you sense my impatience? I'm told I should be careful what I wish for. She's certainly doing things at her own pace.

She's in a big girl car seat now. Which is nice because she loves seeing everything. And it's much easier for us to see and interact with her too. Facing forward changes everything. And without rear climate control in either car, she's getting some direct A/C now too. Whew.
We're up to eight teeth. The lower right lateral incisor just broke through. Yes, I googled that, I didn't really know what that tooth was called. Four on top and four on the bottom.
She's chattier than ever! I wish I spoke her language. She seems to have so much to say.




Here's a little spit to go with all the slobber.




We don't let her watch a lot of television. But we put Yo Gabba Gabba! on and she was completely HOOKED! It was cute.


I'm mad! Kinda.



Drinking like a big girl...


...like her cousin Tori.


At least it was backwash proof with the nipply spout.

2 Comments:

  1. DIXIECHICK said...
    Hi..I just found your blog a couple days ago, started with your archives, just finished reading you today..I have truly enjoyed observing your beautiful girl grow. You have a beautiful family..your little girl is adorable.
    Dixiechick
    DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...
    C'mon, Avery! You're so close to walking!!!

    D

Post a Comment