CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A Hairy Situation

*Daily blogging = a lot fewer pics. Sorry.

Avery's always had a lot of hair. In the beginning, it was short and spiky. It also went through a stand up and lay down phase of some spiky and some not. Then, it all laid down quite nicely.
Now, well, it's a mess.
I still have to very frequently trim her bangs, which totally mulletizes her. But now, she's getting a lot of body. In the back, it's quite long and there are a lot of big half-curls. So there's hope that she might in fact be my daughter, the birthing part guaranteeing that notwithstanding.

I wish I had a good picture to share. It's so awkward now (perhaps because of the trimming), that it's become more difficult to pull her hair into a neat ponytail or pigtails. It doesn't help that she doesn't sit still.

Now, we just go with the flow and every day is bedhead day.

2 Comments:

  1. DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...
    I like getting all these smaller details about Avery, and you're doing great with the daily blogging!!

    I've always loved the pics of Avery's hair!! It makes her seem so...I don't know...extra fun with it a little "wild"! :)

    D
    Anonymous said...
    Just watch. She'll be the one with hair that everyone envies when she gets to high school.

    **operation mom**
    Visit opmom.com. From your Command Center you can organize your family’s medical information & create wellness reminders, find & rate local service providers, plan & book the perfect vacation, get a handle on your photos, create & plan events and parties, stay in touch with your community using the innovative “HeadsUp” local broadcast feature, plus find inspiration for tonight’s dinner.

Post a Comment