CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Weekend Is Over

It was great having this long holiday weekend to spend extra time with Avery. Going back to work and getting back into our normal routine is going to be hard. I'm sure we've ruined whatever schedule Avery was on during her time away from 'school'. Although, with the arrival of two new teeth, I'm sure it wasn't going to be regular anyway.

I wonder when the molars on the other side will come in. We've still got a long road to hoe in this department, however it seems to get easier each time. Motrin is EVERYONE's friend in this household.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday and is more prepared than I am for Christmas!

(gasping coyly) excuse my burp! I can't believe I did that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment