Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas from the Magee Family!
This year was the solo rotation of our three-year Christmas cycle; meaning one year we spend X-mas in Alaska with Jimmy's dad, the next with my family in Washington, and the third it's just us. It was nice it being just us, but I think we're already looking forward to spending it with family. Next year...to Alaska we go.
Avery thoroughly enjoyed her second Christmas and I'm certain by next year she'll have the gift opening thing down. The funny part was, that once she successfully unwrapped a present, all she wanted to do was play with that particularly toy, which made getting through the other presents a timely process. It was very funny! Oh, and Avery is one spoiled child.
Here are some pictures of our last few days and today.
Avery's PBK 'Anywhere Chair' from Grandma Cindy & FunPop.
I LOVE IT!!

Dak! (as in, duck/quack)
Finally figuring out the unwrapping part.
Enjoying her Sesame Street truck.

Further enjoying her chair before being admonished for standing in it.

Christmas Eve. Avery LOVES being outside. But her feet are firmly planted b/c she's afraid of falling down and having to touch the grass to get back up.

What do you see Avery? Is it a bird?
It's daddy by the orange tree. Let's pick one.
"Thanks for walking with me daddy. I don't like the grass." Anytime sweetheart.

Yes, it's December, Avery's in short sleeves, and Jimmy's in shorts, t-shirt and thongs picking oranges. Crazy.
Avery's response after picking oranges..."baaaaaallllll." Then she dropped it.
I'm a happy girl!
Happy Holidays!
3 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy (early) New Year!
D