Wednesday, December 19, 2007
A Festivus For The Rest Of Us
Posted by BellaLovesPink at 12:23 PM Snipit o' info: I'm Done Airing GrievancesIt's a festivus miracle...I've got a new job!
For those who know me, since leaving California last year, I wasn't very happy with the jobs I had found, especially my most recent situation. I'm happy to announce that last night I received an offer for a position at a large local university in the department for which I'm quite familiar with thanks to a position I held years ago. This department has great leadership, a friendly and competitive staff, and when I interviewed, I left with the most positive feeling about this opportunity. And now, I'm very excited and can't wait to get started! My first day is January 3rd.
Between the moves and the job changes, I think Jimmy and I will agree that we're both now finally in career positions we can be happy with. We live in this great new state, surrounded by friends and family, jobs we enjoy and overall a very comfortable and happy life. An amazing baby girl is the icing on the cake. What a great holiday gift and way to start the new year!
1 Comment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

D