CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

As Luck Would Have It

It always seems to happen, every time Avery is doing something camera-worthy, by the time I've run to fetch it, a) she's not doing it anymore and she's moved on to something else; or b) it's not the originally cute thing she was doing, it's some weird variation which is not what I wanted to capture. Oh well.
She's much more aware of the camera now, so nothing is quite as candid anymore. All she wants to do is grab at it and play with it, so these days, I'm lucky if I get a few good pictures. She's not quite the ham I'd hoped for.
She's incorporated a whole new batch of words into her vocabulary: cool, down (probably from us telling her repeatedly to get off the fireplace and/or to sit in her chair), I love you, arf, bees, chair, etc. It's still so fun to watch her word association.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment