CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

4 Years And Counting

Yep, today is Jimmy and I's 4th wedding anniversary! Another year for the books! It's crazy how time flies! We've come so far since then, and things look great from here looking forward. I love you babe!

Now, on to the important stuff -- the traditional gifts for the fourth year are linen/silk. However, the modern gifts are electrical appliances. Jimmy, baby, you're getting that handmade silk food processor you've always wanted.

These four years have been great, love, looking forward to 4.10.09 -- back to Vegas baby*!




2 Comments:

  1. Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...
    Congrats!! Ha, I got a carpet cleaner for our anniversary! I LOVE IT!!! Hope you guys love your new appliance :) :) Hee hee!!
    JennErik said...
    I can't beleive it has been that long already. That was right after we moved down to AZ. Glad to know you are here, even if we never see you, since you live in New Mexico and we live in LA (that's what my friends and I call it).

Post a Comment