Monday, August 04, 2008
Not much to report this week. And sadly, I haven't taken ONE picture this week, which is very unlike me.
We're in the process of getting both houses ready for our move on the 15th. The new house is getting new carpet, paint, pool cleaning, landscaping, pretty much the works to make it habitable. On the flip side, the house we're currently renting needs to be cleaned and packed as well. I hate moving.
So, that's where things are now. Life is keeping us plenty busy and Avery loves playing in the boxes and packing paper. She's our little helper. However, this is definitely one of those times we wish we had family that lived in the area. Moving is hard enough without a child and it would be nice to be able to drop Avery off for a few hours so Jimmy and I could dedicate uninterrupted time to getting things done.
Until next time...
2 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hopefully our place will sell soon and you can let me know what type of cage you used to keep Avery out of the way!