Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Avery's speaking her mind all the time and making us laughing daily. Here are some of her recent things...
- She can count to 20
- She can count backwards from 5
- When asked, she can tell you how old she is and her first & last name
- She can spot a Starbucks from miles away (meaning, she can identify the Starbucks logo)
- Her memory recall is amazing. An example, she and I went to an ASU volleyball match last weekend, and today, while driving through Tempe said, "I want to see the volleyball."
- She knows that all outlets are 'very very dangerous'
- She'll point out every airplane (awo-plane) and helicopter (hewicopta) in the sky.
- When she wants a drink, she asks for "refreshing water."
- "I don't like your food."
- "That's daddy's hawt coffee. I should blow it"
- "Don't say that word daddy. That's not very nice"
There are always other cute things she says and does, but I just can't seem to remember them when it's time to blog. I need to start leaving myself voice recordered messages on my cell phone (because what else is it good for?) or something.
Getting ready for the volleyball game last week.
"That's Sppppaaaaaarky"
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
