CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is that much more fun when you have an active toddler who's okay with getting dressed up and willing to walk around and trick-or-treat!
Avery was a pumpkin her very 1st halloween, but at 6 weeks old, she cried more than anything and wasn't as cute as I'd hoped. And last year, she wasn't yet walking. I was actually looking for a lady bug costume this year, but couldn't find one I liked, but when we found this pumpkin costume and she liked it, we couldn't resist. It was so neat to hear her say, "i'm a pun-kin" and "i'm cuuuute".
That night we hung out and had pizza at her friend's Riley's house before she, Riley (fairy princess) and Elijah (Kung Fu Panda) set out trick or treating. Avery was very sweet, saying thank you for all her candy and she was in awe of all the other kid's costumes and decorations.
The night was a hit and we're already looking forward to next year!





2 Comments:

  1. Julie C said...
    She's adorable in her costume... and I'm way jealous that y'all could take her out in shorts and T-shirts! Looked like a great night.
    Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...
    what a cute little avery pumpkin! soo cute! halloween was soo much more fun this year.. don't you think..? I can't wait until the holidays...

Post a Comment