CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Up And Over

Today's the day.

While we've heard that Avery has climbed out of her pack-n-play after nap time at daycare, we've never seen it for ourselves...until this morning.

When Avery wakes up, she typically cries or bellows for one of us to come to her, which she did today. After her diaper was changed, I asked if she was ready to get up and "No Mommy!' was her reply, as she rolled over on her pillow. I asked her if she wanted to go back to sleep, "I get up my self" she responded. She then stood up, proceeded to throw a leg, hoisted herself up and over, and lowered herself from her crib, right before our eyes. She struggled a bit at one point, but it didn't deter her from continuing and we couldn't help but laugh in utter amazement.
Sadly, it all happened so fast that there was no time for the camera. But I'm sure there will be a next time. It's time for a big-girl bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment