Monday, December 15, 2008
I like LOVE breakfast sausage.
I grew up eating bacon; every weekend Mom would make waffles with her homemade maple syrup and there'd also be eggs and thick-cut bacon. More than any one person should be eating, but it was something our entire family looked forward to. And that last strip of bacon was a fight that Dad usually won. But while I was pregnant, I wanted NOTHING to do with bacon, breakfast sausage was what I craved most. And to this day, I'd rather have sausage over bacon.
Well, I think my sausage cravings transcended the placenta and embedded themselves in my daughter's DNA because she is a FIEND for breakfast sausage.


Cozy on the sofa w/ Elijah-bear watching Wall-E.

Decorating sugar cookies.

1 Comment:
-
- Kara said...
December 18, 2008 at 8:48 AMAh the classic side pony-tail...you'd never know she could make those possessed noises while asking for sausage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
