CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Can I Get The Digits?

Avery knows her phone number! Well, technically, it's my cell phone number, but if asked, she can clearly tell you her 1st and last name, as well as her phone number. God forbid an emergency situation ever require this, but if the need should arise, she's equipped with this information. Now, how to teach her about 911.

This weekend was plenty busy. Between NCAA Tournament action, ASU baseball, and visiting with friends, it was jam packed. Saturday, we took Avery and Elijah to an ASU baseball game, where they got to see Sparky.
And Sunday we went to a BBQ at one of Jimmy's college buddy's house. Why she won't do it at home, I have no idea, but three times while there, she told me she had to use the potty and then actually went! She even went #2! Granted, her Pull-Up was wet each time I took her to the potty, but I believe we're making potty training progress and that's a good thing.

A perfect evening in Tempe.

Elijah-bear enjoying some popcorn.

A very stiff 'Cheese'.


Running amok.

Spent.

3 Comments:

  1. Kara said...
    Maybe wait on the 911 until you know she won't do it just for fun!
    Robert and Erin said...
    Too funny! Caitlyn has had "fire training" at daycare and if it's foggy over the mountains she thinks it's smoke and tells us to call 911!
    Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...
    That is soo awesome that Avery knows her phone #!!!! I might have to work on that with the twins! Soo smart!!!!

Post a Comment