CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day & Night

We've gone several months without any overnight accidents, but we were still putting her to bed in a Pull-up, mostly for our own peace of mind. But last night, when her Pull-up kept riding up and giving her a one-sided wedgie, I asked Avery if she wanted to wear just her panties instead.

"Um, OK." she replied. And there you have it. She's day and night trained.

And again, for my own peace of mind, I need to get a mattress liner/cover. But I honestly don't think we need to worry.

2 Comments:

  1. Kathryn said...
    Lucky you. I am still dealing with pull-ups at night and wet beds in the morning. He just pees a lot and sleeps hard. My newest strategy is to make him go more during the day. Next step will be no liquid after noon.
    DMB said...
    Awesome! Go Avery!! :)

    D

Post a Comment