CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Our Little SUPERhero

Every now and again, Avery will come to me asking to make her a SUPERhero. This typically entails trying to fashion a blankie into a cape so she can run through the house at 'SUPER speed'. If any of you have tried this, you know it doesn't work all that well. I'd finally had enough and decided to just make her one myself.

If you've seen my curtains, you know my sewing skills are VERY rudimentary, but I didn't figure this to be too daunting a task. Granted, it still took me over two hours, but in my defense I also made a cape for Elijah. AND they turned out SUPER cool. Both Avery and Elijah loved them and I'm pretty proud of myself.



Does a SUPERhero get winded?




2 Comments:

  1. Grandma said...
    Nicely done! MOM
    Julie C said...
    OMG, so friggin' cute... And how cool that you dug right in and sewed capes yourself? You're SuperMom!

Post a Comment