Tuesday, March 30, 2010
It was another busy week in our household as we welcomed Grandma CeCe and FunPop to Arizona from Washington, for their annual spring trip. This annual trip also includes my Aunt Laurie and Uncle Larry who visit from Minnesota, so it's chocked full of golf, sun-worshipping and home improvements - yep, something for everyone. I'm posting a few pictures of my own from this visit, but most were taken by Avery. I've never liked to put the camera in her hands, because, as you know, toddlers tend to have slippery fingers, but for some reason, I've become either more susceptible to her charms or I'm beginning to trust her more. Seriously, since I let her handle my iPhone like she owns it, every day, then I might as well put a camera in her hand and show her how to use it. Aside from the random pictures of her lips, her photos aren't half bad, and the perspective shots are adorable.

Hi Grandma Cece!

Grandma Cece's box

Hi Avery
Avery got Uncle Larry to smile!
FunPop

Avery needs to work on her self-portraits.

I almost lost an eye and Grandma Cece couldn't keep hers open. Lots of giggling with these photos!
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Dad's Sparky visor at the spring training game. 
Daddy's arm.



