Tuesday, April 06, 2010
While my mom was here, we refinished a sideboard I found on Craigslist.
I love Craigslist.
Jimmy and I have bought and sold furniture, tickets, found apartments, etc. It's even where I found Avery's daycare provider when we moved to Arizona, who is now a very good friend. It is the best.thing.ever. Sorry for the tangent. Anyhoo...
If you didn't already know, my mom is amazing at all things DIY, especially home improvement projects. If you haven't seen her blog, you should definitely check it out!
The transformation of this 1940's sideboard was remarkable and I absolutely love what it adds to our home. Thanks mom for sharing your exceptional skills and knowledge! BEFORE:
I love Craigslist.
Jimmy and I have bought and sold furniture, tickets, found apartments, etc. It's even where I found Avery's daycare provider when we moved to Arizona, who is now a very good friend. It is the best.thing.ever. Sorry for the tangent. Anyhoo...
If you didn't already know, my mom is amazing at all things DIY, especially home improvement projects. If you haven't seen her blog, you should definitely check it out!
The transformation of this 1940's sideboard was remarkable and I absolutely love what it adds to our home. Thanks mom for sharing your exceptional skills and knowledge! BEFORE:


AFTER:

Aside from the time invested to refinish and assorted new tools, this was a relatively inexpensive undertaking. The sideboard, new pulls, fabric, stain, polycrilic and sanding papers brought the grand total to right around $200. 
Not sure why these pictures look like they were taken with my phone, they weren't. May need to retake. Now I just need to find a lamp to put on left-hand side and hang the rest of my pictures.
Hey little girl...get outta my picture.1 Comment:
-
- Grandma said...
April 7, 2010 at 7:05 PMIt looks wonderful in the living room! We are quite the pair!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
