CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween 2010

Like usual, Halloween is kick-started by a trip to the pumpkin patch.  Interestingly, this was the 1st year that we've actually gone during the day, so Avery was able to participate in more of the activities offered than just picking out a pumpkin. 

Smiley girl

'I must find the perfect pumpkin'

Riley & Avery

Xs two

'I am SO big'

Riley decorating her mini pumpkin

Avery adorning hers

Cheese.

Thoroughly enjoyed the hay-bale maze

Riley (l) & Avery's (r) carved pumpkins alit.

Elijah & Avery carved one too.
Our sweet little clown
Her clown shoes were my favorite!
So happy and ready to hit the streets.

Avery, Riley, Elijah and Hannah (who I can't believe I didn't get in the picture!!)

Avery had such good manners, saying thank you after visiting each house.

Showing Pop her bounty


Happy Halloween!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment